Southbridge Students is a ministry of Southbridge Fellowship Church in Raleigh, North Carolina specifically geared for middle school and high school age students, between 6th and 12th grade. Southbridge Students is passionate about partnering with parents in connecting students to Jesus for life change. We recognize that parents are the most influential people in the lives of their children, and we aim to support parents in their role as spiritual leaders. We desire to help each student develop in confidence in their personal walk with Jesus, knowledge of biblical truth, and ability to live out their faith.
Questions? Email Pastor Danny, email@example.com
Modified COVID-19 Ministry Schedule:
Our New Student YouTube Channel
- In lieu of our usual Sunday Night Gathering, we are going to have a Youtube Premiere at 8 PM with a message and then we will split into video chats to hangout, play games, and connect with each other.
- Please subscribe & hit the notification button from the channel, because we will not only have videos on Sunday nights, but videos throughout the week... some fun and some for equipping parents and students to live out their faith.
Daily Family Devotional
- Each week we are challenging students and parents to join us for an online devotion in the Bible App (you can do it on a computer too).
- Here is the link for this weeks devotion.
Online Small Groups
- Wednesday nights from 7-8:30.
- For more information sign up at this link
Southbridge Student Calendar:
Southbridge Student Rhythms
Sunday Morning Gatherings
High School - Our high school students gather at 9 AM during our 1st service. Students meet together for food, hangout, small groups, and then come back together to discuss what was learned.
Middle School - Our middle school students gather at 11 AM during our 2nd service. Middle Schoolers meet together for hangout, teaching, and then break into small groups to discuss the message and what is going on in their lives.
Sunday Night Gatherings - Middle school and high school students gather on Sunday nights each week for time in the cafe enjoying food together, hangout time with other students, teaching and interactive games.
Small Groups - Middle school and high school based Small Groups meet weekly throughout the school year. Our aim is to create a safe space for our students to navigate life together under the discipleship and leadership of our amazing leaders.
Special Events - Throughout the year we have variety of events for both middle school and high school students in RDU. Check out the Southbridge Student Calendar above or follow our Facebook + Instagram for more details.