Southbridge Fellowship Church is supported by the generous giving of our members and regular attenders. Thank you for your support and faithfulness!
Everything we do as a church is a direct result of your gifts. It helps us continue in our passion for connecting people to Jesus for life change. There are multiple ways to give at Southbridge. Each way allows for God’s work to be done as you are faithful to His calling to give back.
Other Ways To Give
1) Weekend Gathering - Place your cash or check in the offering boxes during one of our Sunday worship gatherings. Pre-addressed offering envelopes are available for you to place cash/checks into and drop it in the offering boxes. You can also mail it to us directly.
2) Church App & Text 2 Give - Download the Southbridge App or text 'SBFGive' to 206-859-9405. The first time you give, set up your secure account, and from then on you'll be able to give quickly and securely from your phone.
3) Automatic Bank Giving - This is an easy and effective way to systematically give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow your bank’s instructions to set up Southbridge Fellowship as a new payee.
4) Crypto Giving - Donate various forms of cryptocurrency easily using Engiven. All donations are converted to USD once the donation is initialized. Donate here.
5) Amazon Smile - AmazonSmile allows you to give 0.5% of every AmazonSmile eligible purchase to the charity of your choice, and Southbridge Fellowship is one of those charities.
To be clear, we are not endorsing Amazon or any of its policies or positions, but if you’re using Amazon to make purchases, we’d be grateful if you’d consider including Southbridge as a way to partner with us.
Please note: While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes/offerings, we strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than credit cards. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt for gifts given to the church. With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, up to 3% of your gift goes to the credit card company.
Contributions to Southbridge Fellowship are tax-deductible in accordance with the provisions of the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Southbridge Fellowship has complete discretion and control over all donated funds. In practice, Southbridge Fellowship implements donor instructions whenever possible. In case a gift cannot be used as indicated by the donor, it will be applied to other important functions of Southbridge Fellowship.