Food Drive Information:
We're inviting our church family & our community to serve those in need with this food drive. We have been in touch with local agencies & schools that have communicated the need and we want to make those needs known.
We're receiving the following items beginning Sunday morning, March 15 from 9AM - 12PM and all throughout the week [8:30AM - 4:30PM]. Drop off all items in Worship Center. There will be a team there to meet you.
LIST OF NEEDED ITEMS:
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Beans
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meats
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly (no glass)
- Pasta and Sauce (no glass)
- Granola Bars
- Powered Milk or Boxed Milk
- Applesauce Cups and Fruit Cups
- Juice Boxes and Capri Suns
- Easy Items for Kids to Eat: Microwavable Mac & Cheese, Spagetti-O’s, etc.
- Quick Prepare Meals: Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Baby Items: formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Hygiene Products: bars of soap, hand wipes, disinfecting wipes, cleaners, bleach,
We will have people onsite to help collect these items. Times like these provide a unique opportunity to help walk hand-in-hand with our community and show the love of Jesus in a real way.
If you or someone you know has a need, questions or ideas about ways to help, email us here.